Sleepy Creek Manufacturing - All Rights Reserved
Website by Hawk Mountain Designs
SCM Miscellaneous Traps
click photos for larger image
#5 Wolf Trap
• Frame - 2-piece, 3/16"
thick x 1 ¼" wide. With
reinforced D-Ring Chain
Strap and 1¼" D-Ring
• Cross - 1-piece, 3/16" thick w/ staked pan post, and a adjustable pan stop, serialized on the end. (#'s 0001 - 0452)
• Jaw - 9" Spread, ¼" thk x 7/8" wide, w/ 3/8" cut in offset & teeth. Jaws are riveted between the chain strap & frame.
• Chain - #2/0 Twist Link Machine Chain, Self-colored, w/4 swivel points & ring. Lift tested to 440 lbs.
• Pan - 1/8" x 3¼ Straddle Pan w/anti-lift stops & visual dog engagement. Attached with ¼ - 20 SS Bolt & Nyloc Nut.
• Springs - 135" thick, Heat-treated Spring Steel. Springs fold inside frame for easy carry and have Wolf stamped on each spring.
• Weight - 7 pounds 6 ounces
• Target Species - Wolf, Mountain Lion
Warning: The #5 Wolf Trap is intended for land trapping only. The Springs have been tempered to maximum hardness. They may break if used in water sets.
Sleepy Creek's two most popular traps are now ready to serve as an award for your group or organization.
The traps have been chrome-plated and soldered in the open position with the chain removed. The frames have been pre-drilled for mounting hardware, which is included. All you supply is a 3/4-inch thick plaque and nameplate.
The items on this page can be ordered directly from our factory.